National Register of Historic Places
Fullerton is home to several buildings and sites that have been placed on the National Register of Historic Places. To read more about the National Register, follow this link.
- The Odd Fellows Temple* / The Williams Building, 112 E. Commonwealth Avenue
- Dr. George Clark House and Office* / Heritage House, Fullerton Arboretum, 1900 Associated (CSUF campus)
- The Chapman Building, 110 E. Wilshire Ave.
- Dewella Apartments, 234-236 E. Wilshire Ave.
- Elephant Packing House, 201 W. Truslow
- Farmers and Merchants Bank* / Landmark Plaza, 122 N. Harbor
- Fender's Radio Service/Ellingson, Inc, 107 S. Harbor
- Fox Fullerton Theatre Complex, 510 N. Harbor
- Fullerton City Hall* / Fullerton Police Station, 237 W. Common Wealth Ave.
- John Hetebrink House, 515 E. Chapman
- Hillcrest Park, 1300 N. Harbor Blvd.
- First Methodist Episcopal Church* / Church of Religious Science, 117 North Pomona
- Muckenthaler Estate* / Muckenthaler Cultural Center, 1201 W. Malvern
- Pierotti House and Gardens, 1731 N. Bradford
- Plummer Auditorium, 201 E. Chapman
- Santa Fe Depot* / Fullerton Station, 120 E. Santa Fe
- Masonic Temple* / Spring Field Banquet Center, 501 N. Harbor
- Union Pacific Depot* / Old Spaghetti Factory Restaurant, 110 E. Santa Fe
- The Fullerton Post Office, 202 East Commonwealth
- The Pomona Court and Apartments, 314 and 320 Pomona Avenue
Historic Name* / Present Name