120 E. Santa Fe Avenue
The present Amtrak Depot replaced the original 1888 Victorian-style depot that was built following successful negotiations between the Amerige brothers and George Fullerton, an agent for the Pacific Land Improvement Company. Those negotiations brought the railroad to town, and the Amerige brothers named the city after Fullerton. The current depot was built in 1930 and it exemplifies the Spanish Colonial Revival style of architecture. The recently restored depot today provides facilities for Metrolink service between Los Angeles and San Diego and also serves Amtrak passengers. The Fullerton station is currently the 7th busiest Amtrak station in the California.
*National Register Building