112 E. Walnut Avenue
Built in 1910, this building is probably the fourth-oldest remaining brick building in Fullerton. First known as the Fullerton Ice Company, the business played a major role in the growth of Fullerton by providing block ice for the citrus industry to transport fruit to regional markets. The building was used for ice making until 1986, as the Crystal Ice Company. It is a good example of the "brick vernacular" style common during the 1880s to late 1920s. The building was rehabilitated in the 1980s for its current use as a church.