Connect with Fullerton Heritage

Sanitary Laundry Building

Commercial; Light Industrial
221-225 W. Santa Fe Avenue

This structure was originally used as a commercial laundry (1928-1940), owned by W. A. Cleaver, who constructed the imposing residence at 519 W. Fern Drive, also a local historic landmark. Of brick construction, the building features an unusually complex 116-foot long façade.

photo of Sanitary Laundry Building