122 N. Harbor Boulevard
This structure was built in 1904 for the Farmers and Merchants Bank. The Bank of Italy (now known as the Bank of America) later occupied the building. This building is one of the few pre-1920 commercial buildings still standing in Fullerton. The current façade was applied in 1922 with the help of local architect Frank Benchley. The original brick construction is easily visible at the back of the building. Rehabilitated in 1989, the Farmers and Merchants Bank is the only Beaux-Arts building surviving in downtown Fullerton.
*National Register Building