201 N. Harbor Boulevard
Built in 1901 as the first Masonic Temple in Fullerton, this building was the earliest meeting hall for lodges in the city. Beneath the stucco coating some of the detailing of this semi-classical brick building can still be seen. The Masons used the second floor for their meetings until they moved to their new location in 1919. This building was also the site of the post office, the Harris Drug Store, and Sully's Lunch Counter.