212-216 N. Harbor Boulevard
Constructed in 1905, this two-story masonry structure has ground level commercial storefronts and a second story façade of rough surfaced stone. As one of the oldest commercial buildings in Fullerton, it is remarkable for its stone and concrete block construction-a departure from the commonly used unreinforced brick. The original owner, P. A. Schumacher, designed part of the second story specifically for his residence-a large six-room flat with modern improvements for its time. In 1993, an extensive rehabilitation returned the building back to its original mixed-use.