Connect with Fullerton Heritage

Masonic Temple*

Spring Field Banquet and Conference Center
501 N. Harbor Boulevard

The Masons moved from 201 N. Harbor to this modified Mission Revival building in 1919. The interior fireplace and tile framing the front entrance are believed to be Batchelder tile. The most striking feature of the Masonic Temple is its large windows that distinguish the building from more traditional Mission styling, which generally features smaller, recessed windows. The entrance steps are 24 feet above sea level--a fact certified by the benchmark placed there by a U. S. Geological Survey Team in 1932.

*National Register Building

Masonic Temple - now spring Field Banquet and Conference Center