Connect with Fullerton Heritage

First Lutheran Church

215 N. Lemon Street

This U-shaped complex was designed as a whole, but the church sanctuary was built first in 1942-one of the first nonpublic buildings constructed in the 1940s-by the membership at a cost of $11,500 for materials. The parish hall and education building at the rear were constructed in 1955-57. The complex features Mission Revival architecture with elements of Romanesque detailing.

 

First Lutheran Church photo

First Lutheran Church detail photo