500 N. Harbor Boulevard
This L-shaped Spanish Colonial Revival building was designed in 1929 by the noted firm of Morgan, Walls, and Clements of Los Angeles, and was one of a series of Spanish-style commercial structures built by the firm throughout Southern California. This is a now rare example of an early motor court, an innovation pioneered by the firm. It was built for Charles C. Chapman, Fullerton's first mayor, and is part of the Fox restoration. The current business, Stadtgarten, opened in 2015.
*National Register Building