Connect with Fullerton Heritage

Nenno House

Cherami House
321 N. Pomona Avenue

Originally built as a private residence in the early 1920s, this rare example of Colonial Revival architecture in Fullerton was purchased by the YWCA following a fund-raising campaign begun in 1946. It served as headquarters of the YWCA's program until its sale in the late 1990s. It was restored and serves as professional offices today.

 

Nenno House - now Cherami House